As a valued member of the Wild Rides Party Rentals Family, we appreciate the trust you place in us to provide a fun, clean, and safe experience for you and those you love.
Recently, there has been much attention worldwide focusing on the COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus), and we wanted to update you on the steps we are taking to protect both customers and employees.
What we are doing:
- We are continuing to clean and sanitize our equipment with registered antimicrobial products.
- We are adhering to environmental cleaning and disinfection recommendations.
- We are educating our team daily to increase preventative safety measures and to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19.
- We are ensuring all working members of our team are healthy and should they be sick, they will not be in physical contact with our valued customers or our team. As always, they will be offered paid leave, should they be eligible.
- We have made and continue to make our processes electronic (24/7 online ordering, electronic contracts, training, etc.) to reduce direct hand-to-hand contact and increase efficiency throughout the rental process.
- We will continue to offer customer-friendly policies that allow for the changing of booking dates and even cancellations, should the need arise.
In addition to the above measures, we are continuing to stay tuned to trusted sources and educate ourselves by the WHO and the CDC about this unfortunate virus. Here are some guidelines from the Ministry of Health for keeping workplaces, schools, and homes safe.
Although the situation isn’t ideal, we understand that in today’s world, fun and entertainment are fundamental to our lives, which is why it can’t and shouldn’t simply stop. We believe Wild Rides Party Rentals’ mission of connecting people to exceptional experiences is never more important than at times like this. We offer services that can come directly to you, and we thank you for continuing to trust us as a premier provider in the party and event rental space.