Wild Rides Party Rentals is fully insured and delivers to all Parishes. Generally public facilities such as parks and recreation centers require the party host to acquire additional insurance from the vendors insurance provider in order to list all its employees as an undersigned in the insurance policy.
We are not able to change our coverage amounts for a particular event.
Damage Waiver must be paid for before the event and cannot be added after the event to cover the equipment. Damage Waiver must be ordered for each product for it to be covered.
The events COVERED under the Damage Waiver agreement include damage caused by:
- Rain or flood.
- Fire (not intentional fire caused by Renter).
- Damage caused by the wind storm.
- Damage caused by riot (for large events).
- Damage caused by collision (not foreseeable).
- Damage caused by any acts of God (i.e. tree fall, lightning, earthquake, hailing).
The events NOT COVERED under the Damage Waiver agreement include:
- Theft of any Wild Rides unit(s).
- Intentional damage arising from, but not limited to: Sharp objects intentionally used on or in the unit. Use of any chemical compound that can harm unit (i.e. silly string, paint, chalk, etc).
- Any damage from misuse arising from, but not limited to, any disregard of safety rules located on unit.
- Any damage arising from relocation or modification of unit without Wild Rides Party Rentals approval.