- CHECK SPACE REQUIREDThese requirements are found in the related product’s page.
- CHECK ELECTRICITY REQUIREDIf setup location is more than 25 feet away from the closest electrical outlet you must notify us so we can make sure the driver brings an extension cord for your order. Inflatables CANNOT be set up more than 100 feet away from the closest electrical outlet.All blowers require a 15 amp dedicated circuit. All inflatables require 1 blower/outlet except the following:2 OUTLETS:
20′ Triple Lane Slide, 25′ Titanic Slide, 3in1 Castle Combo, 3in1 Sports Combo, 40′ Obstacle Course, 45′ Fun House Obstacle, 60′ Castle Obstacle Course, 60′ Sports Course, 60′ Tropical Course, Bounce Fusion, Buccaneer Pirate Ship, Cannonball Blaster, Cash Vault, Castle Obstacle Course, Dual Hoop Zone, Fire Super Giant Wave, Foam Pit, Giant Wave Slip n Slide, Great Shark Slide, Human Fooseball Game, Inflatable Maze, Inflatable Race Track, Jumbo Fun House, Kraken Slide, Mechanical Bull, Mechanical Shark, Mechanical Surfboard, Sports Fusion, Sports Obstacle Course, Super Giant Wave, Super Helix, Under the Sea Worm, and Volcano Lava3 OUTLETS:
Extreme Rush Obstacle, Roller Raceway, Zorb Ball Derby, Pony Derby, 85′ Boot Camp Obstacle
If there is no electrical outlet available, or within 100 feet than a Generator is required.
- CHECK PATH TO SETUP LOCATION, ARE THERE ANY STEPS/STAIRS?Maximum 30 steps/stairs allowed for all Bounce Houses.Maximum 10 steps/stairs for larger inflatables.NO STEPS/STAIRS ALLOWED FOR:
All 20′ Slides (20′ Double Lane Slide etc.), 25′ Titanic Slide, All Climbing Walls (Rock Wall, etc.), All Mechanical Rides (Mechanical Bull, Mechanical Shark, Mechanical Surfboard, etc.), Bounce Fusion, Buccaneer Pirate Ship, Dunk Tank 350, Euro Bungee, Extreme Rush, Great Shark Slide, Gyroscope, Inflatable Maze, Inflatable Race Track, Kraken Slide, Sports Fusion, Titanic, Volcano Lava, and Wipeout
- WILL THERE BE OTHER ITEMS NEEDED FOR SETUP?For Water Slides/Games: a regular garden hose is needed.For Concession Machines: a tabletop.Etc.
- CONFIRM YOUR RENTAL 2-3 DAYS PRIOR TO EVENTConfirm at least 2-3 days before your event date by calling. If you reach the office after business hours make sure to leave a voicemail stating you are confirming your order along with the rental date and name you used to reserve.
On Event Date
- Have the setup location cleared and ready.
- Have path to the setup location cleared and ready.
- Be prepared to provide electricity or show where outlets are located.
- Have fun!